Special blend of 100% natural oils and uplifting blend of pregnancy safe essential oils to help support and nurture skin during pregnancy.
Naturally rich in vitamins for the skin this oil will help your skin expand and can encourage scar healing. Beautiful light fragrance, quickly easily absorbed, 100% natural & organic pregnancy skin oil, to help support skin during pregnancy and after. Featured in Green Parent Magazine.
- I am a 100% natural alternative to bio oil – use to discourage stretch-marks
- I am luxurious and light scented, so not to upset morning sickness
- Quickly absorbed & non-greasy, you can use me as a facial oil too!
- Use me daily from 2nd trimester to help improve skin elasticity
- Use me to help ease the ‘itchy skin’ tummy phase of pregnancy
- Massaging your baby bump daily can help lower stress levels
- I can help ease water retention – ask a helper to gently massage your feet and ankles upwards, with your feet elevated
- Safe for use when breastfeeding and oils know to reduce skin damage & scaring
Did you know… Keeping well hydrated during pregnancy will help the skin to keep stretch marks at bay. Regular massage can help lower blood pressure and keep stress levels lower during pregnancy. Massaging your own bump and body counts too!
Tips… Its very common to end up with some stretch-marks, remember they will fade, massaging in natural oil after your birth will help with this. Your stretch-marks are your proud beautiful marks of motherhood, it helps to learn to love what they mean.
100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Organic Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame Seed), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter Oil), Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot Kernel), Prunus Domestica Seed Oil (Plum Kernel), Oenothera Biennis Oil (Evening Primrose), Tocopherol (Vit E), Citrus Limon Peel Oil (Lemon), Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil (Mandarin), Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil (Neroli), Citrus Grandis Peel Oil (Grapefruit), Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol.
Size: 100ml glass bottle, Handmade in East London, Great Britain