Soothe & calm skin and mind, reduce inflammation, ease heat – this pure natural floral hydrosol face mist delivers oil-free hydration for your skin and a calming scent of Lavender & Geranium
Perfect for combination and sensitive skin can also help soothe inflamed skin conditions like Rosacea, may also help with hormonal skin times too, this 100% pure beautiful natural hydrosol of Lavender & Geranium stored in special dark violet glass to help preserve quality and enhance potency. A light herby floral fragrance to calm & balance this gentle leave on toner is refreshing with skin oil balancing properties. Use as a daily skin spritz to wake us your skin first thing in the morning and as a skin rejuvenation treatment toner after cleansing at night.
- I help balance skin’s PH to its optimum
- Hydrating and soothing for dry to irritated skin
- Oil free, can be used over make up thought out the day as a light moisturiser
- Helps care for and to treat skin in air conditioned environments
- Balancing Geranium and soothing Lavender for clear skin
- I help relieve and heal skin imperfections
- Calm and ease heat rash/hot flushes
- Beautiful skin toner to cleanse off the day
- I can also be taken internally to help balance mind and hormones
Contains 100% pure high grade Organic Geranium & Lavender water which is formed as a by product of the essential oil making process. Naturally Contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, E.
Available in 2 sizes – large 100ml in dark violet glass and mini travel 10ml amber glass (pictured below)
Total refreshment in a spray, one spritz with this will refresh your mind and your skin! I have a new baby so sleep is a rare treat, this spritzer is so helping my skin to cope.
Lisa S –
I love the ‘Balancing Act Mist’ and the ‘Brilliant’ serum for acne prone skin
they have really healed my skin and made a massive difference I’m 19 years old and until I found this range I suffered terribly, thank you soothe me 🙂
Lynn (verified owner) –
Beautiful refreshing spray. Smells lovely and really does cool and calm my skin down. Absolutely love this.