Award wining! Beard oil handmade in East London from with the finest quality natural and organic ingredients. Smooth or comb me through beard and moustache. For a handsomely scented beard!
You can also use me as a skin conditioning face oil or try using as a shaving oil – a natural alternative to foam, much more nourishing and kind to skin. Choose from 2 sizes.
- Award winning – Free From Skincare Awards – Bronze
- Condition and soften your beard hairs
- Freshen and maintain your beard
- Use to shave with as natural alternative to shaving foam
- Soothing oils help calm and reduce razor burn
- Suitable to use as a facial oil too (best when applied to damp skin)
- Balances oily skin, can also help to heal blemish marks/scars
- Handsomely scented with Cedarwood and Grapefruit oils
All lengths of beard.
Suitable for smooth shave. Soothes razor burn.
Soothes & heals skin, conditions hairs
Ingredients: 100% Organic Base Oils: Grapeseed, Avocado, Calendula in Jojoba, 100% Organic Essential Oils: Grapefruit, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus Globulus; Rosemary, Spearmint,
NOTE: Large 30ml size comes in an easy to use pump top bottle. (AS PICTURED). Travel 10ml size is for those who want to try the oil or use it for traveling.
Ok so its all a good laugh, but whats is it for again?
Movember is here again, with sponsored moustache growing amongst our men folk.
All helping in a fun way to help raise support and awareness of men’s health programmes for prostate and testicular cancer.
Join in, sign up and make donations at UK Movember
Every November soothe-me is donates 10% from every sale of our Beard & Shaving Oil to Movember.
This is the first beard oil that I have found that does not leave my beard sticky, it smell great and with the oil my beard is shiny (in a good way!), I am a big fan thank you soothe-me
I stumbled accross this beard oil at Urban Makers East Market, its superb, the scent and texture is just right.