£30 per person, (minimum group size of 3 people)
This workshop lasts 1.5 to 2 hrs (depending on size of group)
You will make 1 product – Clay Face-mask
Under Suzie’s expert guidance make your own bespoke facemask, then learn the ‘art of face-masking’ and a special rejuvenating face massage to add to your beauty routine. Massage will help to reduce puffiness, ease fine lines, facial tension and improve skin elasticity
• Learn how to create your own bespoke mask using natural clays and wild-harvested sustainable hydrosol waters. Clays work to help draw out toxins from your skin, to help boost circulation and encourage healthier better functioning skin, giving you a glowing complexion.
• Discover how to best apply and remove your mask for optimum benefit to your skin.
• To complete this natural beauty session Suzie will then show & help you to perform a relaxing and restorative face massage including accupressure points and some face yoga moves that will ease facial tension leaving you calmer, more relaxed AND with more radiant glowing skin.
So what do I take home?
• Your own bespoke face-mask (contains approx 8 masks)
• 1 x fair-trade organic cotton face cloth
• New found natural skincare knowledge and facial massage skills
• Worksheets and your recipe
• Your relaxed beautiful face! 🙂
For enquiries contact [email protected]
Please note travel cost maybe added depending on your location.