Learn the ‘art of face-masking’, where under Suzie’s expert guidance you will create your own unique clay beauty mask then learn how to apply and remove it. Followed by a special rejuvenating ‘face-lift’ massage routine to add to your beauty ritual. This style of faccial massage will help to reduce puffiness, ease fine lines, facial tension and improve skin elasticity
make your own bespoke facemask.
• Learn how to create your own bespoke mask using natural clays and wild-harvested sustainable hydrosol waters. Clays work to help draw out toxins from your skin, to help boost circulation and encourage healthier better functioning skin, giving you a glowing complexion.
• Discover how to best apply and remove your mask for optimum benefit to your skin.
• To complete this natural beauty session Suzie will then show & help you to perform a relaxing and restorative face massage including acupressure points and some face yoga moves that will ease facial tension leaving you calmer, more relaxed AND with more radiant glowing skin.
So what do you take home?
• Your own bespoke face-mask (contains approx 8 masks)
• 1 x fair-trade organic cotton face cloth
• New found natural skincare knowledge and facial massage skills
• Worksheets and your recipe
• Your relaxed beautiful face! 🙂
This is an ‘in person’ workshop for minmin group size of 3 will take place in Suzie’s studio in Hackney Wick, or at your venue of choice. Please note travel cost may be added depending on your location.
For any enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org