Workshop – Face Mist & Face Mask – for groups & parties
Learn – The art of creating natural skincare with Suzie of soothe-me ideal for groups and parties, you will make 2 bespoke products – a Clay mask and a Face Mist, receive a FREE Fairtrade cotton face cloth to take home.
This workshop includes essential oils and lasts 2 hrs
(minimum of 3 people, or if two people please get in touch)
I can host this at a venue of your choice or in my studio in Hackney Wick.
You will make 2 products
1 x Aromatherapy Face Mist (skin toner)
1 x Clay Face-mask
Your skin is unique to you, its your skin is your biggest organ and helps our body remove toxins, so it makes sense to treat it kindly and to use natural products on it. For this skincare workshop you will learn how to become the master of your skin using essential oils, hydrosol waters and botanical tinctures to create a bespoke aromatherapy mist, then a make face mask using natural clays.
• Learn about why natural ingredients are effective for healthy skin
• Discover and learn about essential oils, by scent and benefits for the skin
• Use your chosen essential oil to create a face hydrosol mist to hydrate and treat skin
• Learn about different types of clays so you can create your own bespoke mask
• Receive skincare tips for the best way to naturally cleanse and care for your skin.
You will take home:
- 1 x Bespoke clay face mask to suit your skin type
- 1 x Facial Mist (skin toner) 30ml
- FREE gift of one of our Fairtrade Organic Cotton face cloths (30cm x 30cm mini size)
- Handouts and your formulation notes
Book Suzie for a skincare workshop at you own location like your home or office. Great way for a group of friends to get together at the weekend of for a ‘girls night in’. A great way to get skincare advice for ‘pre-big-event’ or ‘pre wedding’ skincare preparation, hen parties and office parties.
Please email me with questions – [email protected]
(travel cost maybe charged depending on location from East London)
|"5 or more people"||
|2 to 4 people||