CBD Patches – the perfect way to get your daily benefits of CBD via your skin! Delivered as standardised gradual release dose.
– I have had clients use these CBD Patches to help with Tennis Elbow, Knee pain, Tendonitis and for period lower back pain, Suzie of soothe-me
- 30 patches per pack (Rounds up to 84p per patch)
- Each patch contains 15mg of high-quality CBD that is delivered over 12-36 hours.
- All the benefits of CBD delivered steadily over 24 hours – READ BLOG HERE
- These patches are made by The CBD Brothers and have 0% THC.
These patches are perfect for those who want to experience the full benefits of CBD without having to take it multiple times throughout the day, or if you are unable to take the oil you can just apply a patch to the target area and forget about it until it’s time to remove it. These patches can be used occasionally – as and when you need them, you can also use them combined with your CBD oil if you need stronger localised pain relief – Read about my case study here.
These CBD patches are great to use alone or to combine use with our CBD Oils.
CBD Isolate – Hemp Sativa, 15mg CBD per patch
Face Sheet: 0.102 mm clear FT-200 polyethylene
Adhesive: Moderate molecular weight, non-crosslinking, Acrylic co-polymer pressure sensitive adhesive.
The FSA advises, as a precaution, that healthy adults should not take more than 70mg of CBD per day unless a doctor has agreed a higher amount.
How and where do you wear CBD Patches?
The best place is on a more venous part of the body and where it will be comfortable to have a patch stuck to. Make sure your skin is clean, free from oils and creams, ideally free of hair and not somewhere that will sweat! Also keep out of water so avoid showering or swimming with it on. If you are using for localised pain apply it to that area. – Should you have any skin reaction to the patch remove immediately.
Places to try
– Outer or inner upper arm
– Inner elbow
– Inside of the wrist
– Inner elbow
– Back of the neck (headaches & TMJ)
– Lower back
– Behind knee
– Top of foot – where most veins are
– Inner side of the ankle