Activated charcoal, Matcha & Bentonite clay mask to ease congested oily skin.
Bad air quality can be stressful for your skin try this mask to de-pollute your skin!
Soothe-me’s activated charcoal mask is made from renewable & sustainable coconut shell and blended with Bentonite clay which is an ancient medicine still used to detoxify internally and externally. Bentonite has similar properties to activated charcoal, also producing an electrical charge which acts like a magnet to soak up oil, draw out toxins and heavy metals with the added benefit of neutralising bacteria. We also add high antioxidant matcha tea to fight the negative effects of free radicals and UV, helping to repair sun-damage, stimulate new skin cells, and improve dull skin – perfect for our after-summer skin now being treated to wind, rain, and high levels of air pollution. BLOG POST HERE
- Great to use fortnightly to pull pollutants from skin
- Skin feels very soft after use & looks glowing
- Mix slowly and carefully and avoid inhalation
- Its fun but its also messy so take care!
- Rinse really well, best to use a designated cloth as will stain fabrics
- Leave mask on for 4 to 7 mins maximum
|Good to know:
Will increase blood circulation to skins surface temporarily, causing pinkness