My first LIVE selfcare session with The Collective Way As Friday is the new night in, join us to make your own fun beauty DIY face mask from simple ingredients you may already have at home…
Before the live you can do this…
First choose a mask base from ONE or TWO of these:
• Oats (finer the better, I tried it with chunky ones and I had to cook them!)
• Wheat free flour – Cornflour, or Chickpea or Rice flour
• Pre packed Aloe Vera Gel or a fresh leaf if you have one
• Yoghurt (vegan if you wish)
• Bentonite or Kaolin clay
• OR if you have a powdered clay face mask already use this!
Second choose ONE Mixer!
• Herbal Tea (avoid mint), Pukka LOVE, Cleanse or Bedtime tea are nice!
• Green tea
• A Hydrosol water
• A milk of choice – oat, soya, coconut, almond…
Thirdly now choose an extra or few!
• Cider vinegar
• Pure Cocoa (not pre mixed hot chocolate it will have sugar in)
• Matcha powder
• Chlorella powder
• Vit E capsule
• Evening primrose capsule
• Pukka clean greens powder or similar product
Grab a dish to mix in and a spoon, a brush to paint on the mask tie your hair back and follow along!
Watch the LIVE here https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMnXQMiniGF/