Workshop for Groups Only
Clay Face Mask – Kit cost
£20 per person for the Clay Face Mask kits AND PLEASE NOTE Suzie’s teaching time will be additional depending on your group size.
Get in touch to discuss your own unique workshop
Learn the ‘Art of face-Masking’, under Suzie’s expert guidance create your own clay face mask. Then learn how to apply and remove it, followed by a face massage tutorial to add to your self-care skill set. This style of face massage will help to reduce puffiness, ease fine lines, facial tension and improve skin elasticity
make your own bespoke facemask.
• Learn how to create your own bespoke mask from pure natural clays. Clays work to help draw out toxins from your skin, to help boost circulation and encourage healthier better functioning skin, giving you a glowing complexion.
• Discover how to best apply and remove your mask for optimum benefit to your skin.
• To complete this natural beauty session learn a restorative face massage that will ease facial tension leaving you relaxed AND with radiant glowing skin.
So what do you take home?
• Your own bespoke face-mask
• 1 x fair-trade organic cotton face cloth
• Mini hydrosol water to mix clay with
• New found natural skincare knowledge and facial massage skills
• Worksheets and your recipe
• Your relaxed beautiful face! 🙂