If you have limited time or are a busy mum, I know its really really hard to find anytime that counts as ‘me time’, let alone the time for a dedicated facial. So grab a soft body or facial brush and try this quick 5 min facial brushing routine…
This will leave your skin feeling AMAZING! Speaking from experience, having started this a few months ago my skin has never felt so supple and healthy, I am addicted! The brushing routine is best after cleansing, I use my soothe-me ‘Balancing Act‘ Exquisite Floral Water mist before I start.
A few of the many benefits of ‘skin brushing’ for face and body are…
- Brushing (acts like massage) encouraging the blood flow to skin cells, bringing oxygen and nutrients to the cells to help re-new them. Promoting happy healthy skin cells.
- Brushing exfoliates helping remove old dead skin cells. As we age this process slow down, causing a dull complexion. Exfoliating by brushing = a better complexion.
- It helps clear away impurities in the pores, clearer pores appear to look smaller
- It stimulates and works the muscles under the skin, just like facial yoga, this helps improve skin tone, texture and helps skin to feel firmer. Appearing less saggy and more youthful.
- Find the right strength of brush for you, I like quite a firm one but others prefer softer more baby level brushes. With the right brush for you it feels great, because brushing acts like massage it releases endorphins so you feel relaxed! It makes my skin feel really invigorated and I get so many comments about how great I look. Facial brushing for me is quite addictive and I LOVE IT! Give it a try today it will be one of the best natural and cheapest things you can do for your skin e v e r!!!